Old 29-07-2012, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Garden snails

Christina Websell wrote:
You may find that it has been subject to molluscular expiration and
that the shell is just stuck to the window.

Oh! Perhaps you should check, Tina?
--

Alive. Although they are a problem with the veggies I kind of like snails.
This like doesn't not extend to slugs, but why not? Slugs are only a snail

I must admit, I'm not too bad with snails, but hate slugs. I think it helps
that snails have a grab-hold so you don't get covered with goo. And they have
quite attractive little poking-out-of-their-shell antennae and stuff. Slugs
are just a little ball of yuck.