Old 30-07-2012, 06:45 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default Hydroponic and Soil Gardening

In article
,
Higgs Boson wrote:

On Jul 29, 10:53*am, joevan wrote:
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:02:29 +0000, GoandGrowLtd

wrote:

Hi everyone im new to this fantastic forum. It looks brilliant, and i just
want to introduce myself . My name is sam i am a director of the
hydroponic and soil website goandgrow.co.uk if theres anything i can
help you with please ask
have a nice day
and remember go and grow till you heart is content

Maybe someone here could complete you post for you I quit after adding
a few bits of captilization and punctuations. Seems you are the one
needing help.

That was rude and unnecessary. Sam, we Yanks are not all like that,
esp. on this NG.

HB

Well then, let him learn English.

--