Old 31-07-2012, 01:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default 19 year olds allotment diary

"Travis" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 22:19:54 +0000, MatsAllotment03 wrote:

I'm 19 years old and have an allotment for the last 6 years!!!

If your curious to see what a 19 year old gets up to then please take a
second to look at my new blog I have started recently on wordpress.

'MatsAllotment | It doesn't matter how old you are'
(http://matsallotment.wordpress.com/)

If you have taken a look then could you please let me know what you
think?? Any criticism would actually be very welcomed!!

Thanks Matt

I don't understand what an allotment is.

Do a google on "Allotment UK".