Old 31-07-2012, 05:27 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
jim-bob jim-bob is offline

Default debris fell into crankcase- how to remedy?

I changed the starter rope on my Toro today, but I accidently removed the
oil dipstick along with the motor shroud when I was accessing the starter
and debris fell into the exposed oil crankcase. Before I use the mower
again, I need to remedy this situation. I know I'll have to change the oil,
but should I do anything else before adding new oil? thank you