Old 01-08-2012, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Blackberry pie

On 8/1/2012 5:52 AM, Ophelia wrote:
wrote

I tried this yesterday with the blackberries by the car. 3 picked, all
ripe to the point of almost squishy. 1 left a bit of stalk, 3 had the
middle bit still in.

Are they wild? I haven't picked wild in years. The ones growing in my
garden are really big things. I can't remember the name of them
though. I don't have much problem with them.

I've only ever picked wild ones, and they've always come away clean.