Old 01-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Jeff0901 Jeff0901 is offline
Registered User

Default Help with Conifer hedge

Hi folks, this is my first post on your site after lurking about for several months. I wonder is anyone could be so kind as to offer any advice or opinion on the condition of my conifer hedge. I first noticed the browning about the middle of February this year and it has got steadily worse since. The hedge has been in for about 14 years and has always appeared healthy. As you can see from the images it is healthy above and below the browning. I stay in Central scotland.
thanks

Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Help with Conifer hedge-2012-08-01-19.53.08.jpg   Help with Conifer hedge-2012-08-01-19.53.48.jpg   Help with Conifer hedge-2012-08-01-19.53.33.jpg