Old 02-08-2012, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Weather

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 6:26:33 PM UTC+1, 'Mike' wrote:
"Steerpike" wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:44:11 AM UTC+1, 'Mike' wrote:

I know you like reports from around the country, so ...............

Overcast and trying very hard to rain hard.

Doesn't look a very promising day :-(

Mike

South East Coast of the Isle of Wight

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo

straight.

Maybe so, but what they dont like are posts from a pompous, arrogant

no-body, such as yourself, who seems to have about the same regard for

telling the truth as bliar................

Your posting has been noted and recorded complete with headers.

I'm an Angel, honest ! The horns are there just to keep the halo straight..

Pretty much every post you make on here appears to confirm the fact that you are indeed a pompous/arrogant nobody Mike! The fact you are a liar seems to be supported by your various claims about involvement with freemasonry, and your rather obvious stupidity by the fact you seem to be taking issue with someone with rather more regard for the truth than yourself!