Old 02-08-2012, 01:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default 19 year olds allotment diary

In article , "Farm1"
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article , "Farm1"
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article , "Farm1"
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
.
..
In article , "Farm1"

wrote:

"Travis" wrote in message
news On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 22:19:54 +0000, MatsAllotment03 wrote:

I'm 19 years old and have an allotment for the last 6 years!!!

If your curious to see what a 19 year old gets up to then please
take
second to look at my new blog I have started recently on
wordpress.

'MatsAllotment | It doesn't matter how old you are'
(http://matsallotment.wordpress.com/)

If you have taken a look then could you please let me know what
you
think?? Any criticism would actually be very welcomed!!

Thanks Matt

I don't understand what an allotment is.

Do a google on "Allotment UK".

They are common all over Europe.

Indeed. The OP is however from the UK though so it makes sense to
find
out
about the allotment movement in the UK. There are lots of very
interesting
sites and blogs about lotties in the UK (or at least there were a
couple
of
years ago when I used to regularly follow progress on a couple of
different
ones).
I was responding to Travis, who I believe is a local boy, not Matt, who
is obviously a pomme. I'm not familiar with Grundstücks, or allotments
in the U.S.

Ah, That explains it. I was wondereing why you were responding to me.

It's not past me to chat you up a bit ;O)

LOL. Well, when I was young, I did have waist length honey blonde hair and
I had a true 'peaches and cream complexion and was considered to be no dog.
(Don't read any further if you still want to flirt with that image)
*
*
*
*
That was many decades ago, and now, when I catch sight of myself in passing
by a mirro, I wonder why my old mother is there. I suspect that I am now
more interesting that the younger me :-))

Well I'd try to exchange genes with you then but you are not Swedish.
LOL Now you are just a dammed good source of information.

Best

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://marshallmcluhanspeaks.com/