Old 03-08-2012, 12:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Winston@bigbrother.net is offline

Default Soil Dumping

Frank wrote:

(...)

Don't know where you live but there are other authorities besides
police. Violation of county codes here can result in a fine by a county
inspector for example.

Also here, a small civil suit can be brought before a magistrate without
using a lawyer. Years ago I successfully sued the Ford motor company for
a few thousand dollars in repairs they wanted me to do.

First you should identify who is doing it and get proof. I'd set up
something like a trail camera that functions in low light.

OK. Thank you.

--Winston