Old 03-08-2012, 12:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Winston@bigbrother.net is offline

Default Soil Dumping

David Hare-Scott wrote:

(...)

You describe what is clearly a legal problem but you refuse to consider
legal remedies. You know who is doing it but won't take any action
against them. What are we to make of this? I begin to suspect trolling
for entertainment.

These three folks are criminals who have only one reaction
to having moral weaknesses pointed out to them.
I don't want to be 'reacted against'.

This has nothing to do with gardening. Try rec.free.legal.advice or
alt.pointless.whining

I'm losing all my gardening time recovering from
vandalism. Otherwise, my mulching project would be
much further along.

--Winston