Old 04-08-2012, 07:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default 19 year olds allotment diary

In article
,
Higgs Boson wrote:

On Aug 3, 7:36*pm, "Farm1" wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
Bill who putters wrote:
*Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
"FarmNONE" wrote:
You qouted all that BillyGoat's pinheaded garbage just to laugh like a
hyena, and you did it TWICE... you ****ing dumb FarmNONE maggot!

*Sad that you do not have this human trait. Life is way too short for
diatribes . * You made my small kill file.
In this case it seems to refer to excement. He seems to want attention,
positive, or negative, it doesn't seem to make a difference. Ignore him,
or KF. There is never a positive experience to be had in dealing with
him. Just let him circle the bowl, and eventually he will disappear.

I've been reading Sheldon's posts for many years now and first came across
him when we both posted regularly to misc.rural. *He used to use another nym
there and was as popular there as he is everywhere else.

The poor old fellow hates the fact that we own two farms and can't stop
himself from making remarks - probably because he's jealous. *He's got
enough farming equipment for 3 farms but owns only a few acres so he's a
wannabe and believes he knows it all.

I'm very confused. Who is Sheldon? I mean, which of these posters
(who, I blush to admit, with horrid fascination -- I permit to
waste my time in this NG) cops to that label?

That is probably the worst-constructed sentence that ever left my
computer..
.
HB

Brooklyn1, a.k.a. Sheldon (Shelly). It is common for disagreeable
posters to change their "nom de plume" to escape KF.

--
Welcome to the New America.
or