Old 05-08-2012, 12:26 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

[/quote]

Hi All,

There are two possible remedies to my white rot problem, one is garlic granules which I am now going to fork into my infected raised beds. This I will do when burning my infected crops, whereby I can cleanse the fork in the flames of said fire. The other is spring onion chopped up and subjected to EM fermentation, both will awaken the white rot within the soil.

Now as there will be no roots for the fungus to feed from the fungus awakened should die. This as understand it requires to be done for at least two seasons to be sure of a viable outcome. The first season the granules will be shallow dug into the soil, the second season the granules will be deep dug into the soil then watered with the EM fermented spring onions on the newly exposed infected soil.

Will it work, I am hopeful that using both remedies will permit me to once again to cultivate alliums in this soil.

The mind is like a parachute its totally useless its open