Old 05-08-2012, 10:27 PM
kerrygirl kerrygirl is offline
Registered User

Location: County Kerry, Ireland
Default Leaves turning yellow.

Hello everyone,

I'm in need of some advice. Earlier this year I grew Alyssum from seeds. I then potted them into 3'' pots and hardened them off. I have them on a homemade bench, on which I have capillary matting.

My problem is that a lot of the leaves are turning yellow. Is it too much moisture (that's something we have plenty of all summer) because of the matting they are very wet. Also can I leave them out all winter or should I put them into the greenhouse. I love gardening but still have a lot to learn. I would appreciate the help.