Old 07-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Stevie Stevie is offline
Registered User

I am having real problems with all of my chilli varieties now!

All plants are showing signs of yellowing on any new buds and some plants are getting yellow lower leaves that are then dropping off.

My Serrano are just starting to produce fruit and my Habanero are flowering but my older, larger plants are suffering. The fruit that they have seems healthy and many are starting to go red but no new fruit at all sadly.

Weather is poor with very little sunshine and night time temps are getting to around 10 degrees celcius,

I am thinking it is just too cold at the moment?

Stevie