Old 08-08-2012, 10:41 AM
zuhayr-123 zuhayr-123 is offline
Registered User

Location: berkshire

can you please give me some info on them ? are slugs attracted to any of them ? how hard are they to maintain ? hardyness, how much ground they take ?
im thinking of digging them up and putting in my flowerbed because of the better soil but i want to know abit about them first.

also, i have two ugni flambeau plants. one's beautifull and in perfect health but ones burned shrivelled and looks way too tiny for the pot that its in unfortunetly whereas the other looks bigger than the pot that its in (both in same pots) could you tell me a possible way to rescue the burned one ? the bottom of the shoots are a nice purpleish creamy and light green colour as they should be but they get brown and crispy as you go higher.
i really want to save this one because i really like these plants so any help would be appreciated. !
thanks in advance.