Old 08-08-2012, 10:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Kay Lancaster Kay Lancaster is offline

Default some help please ?!

On Wed, 8 Aug 2012 09:41:17 +0000, zuhayr-123 wrote:

can you please give me some info on them ? are slugs attracted to any of
them ? how hard are they to maintain ? hardyness, how much ground they
take ?

Malva sylvestris is a perennial; not sure what cultivar you might have or if
it's the wild type. Try letting some grow and see what room you need.
Minor slug damage.

Anagallis arvensis is a weedy annual, an indicator of light soil. Small
stature -- what you see is pretty much what you get.

also, i have two ugni flambeau plants. one's beautifull and in perfect

Sorry, I don't speak common names well. Genus and species? Sounds like
you've got one that's diseased or heat stressed and one that's underpotted.

Kay