Old 09-08-2012, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CT CT is offline

Default Serious weeding required

Martin wrote:

On 8 Aug 2012 23:02:32 GMT, wrote:

I've had 1 courgette so far. 1 fell off with a rotten flower
today, and I picked a slug off one that may grow. I have a week
for them to start producing, or else this will be my first year of
no courgettes to put in the show. :-(

We have marrows too.

Same here. Managed to get a few while they were still courgettes but
they're fruiting faster than we can eat them!

This is my first proper year of growing veg (although it's just a very
small selection) and they're the only real success although I still
have hopes for the runner beans and butternut squash.

The outdoor tomatoes were an unmitigated disaster!

--
Chris