Old 09-08-2012, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Serious weeding required

On 08/09/2012 03:35 PM, Jamie D. wrote:
I'll have a look at that as one of the next efforts - I think there are 4 or
5 marrows at the moment waiting for me to go and get them so I will need
some of the others too!

I think I say this every year, but stuffed marrow freezes very well.

If you're not a vegetarian you can cut in half, scoop out the seeds and
fill with sausage meat, top with sliced tomato and grated cheese, wrap
foil around the lot.

Then over the next 6 months, pop it directly into the oven.

Good stuff, but lack of time has kept us from doing a veg garden over
the past few years.

-E