Old 10-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Krissy Krissy is offline
Registered User

How hot is it where your are and or when will it be cooling off? You don't want to cut them back if it is hot, take off as many leaves as you can and wait for cooler weather. Black spot does spread.
MJ[/quote]

Thanks for replying...
I'm in Gloucestershire and it has been very wet, although glorious the last few days!
I have noticed, now that I'm aware of the disease, that our pear and apple trees are riddled with it and they are impossible for me to attack! In fact, it is bloomin' everywhere!
Shall I just live with it until Autumn, then get rid of all leaves and prune the roses?
Thanks
Krissy