Old 11-08-2012, 03:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis Travis is offline

Default Propping up a young tree (in slightly unusual circumstances)

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 16:16:04 +0000, Childbirth wrote:

Hello,
Sadly I lost my pet cat in a road accident and have subsequently buried
her beneath a fairly young Columnar Apple tree in a large pot in my
yard.
The tree is looking a bit weak to stand up to strong winds and I want to
prop it up but do not want to use a stake because I don't want to spear
the cat's body.
What other kinds of 'out of soil' prop would anybody recommend?
Thanks Jonathan

Your cat shouldn't have been outside.
The cat is dead and will not feel the stake.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington