Old 10-08-2012, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Serious weeding required

"Jamie D." wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
If they overwhelm me, my hens will eat them and turn them into eggs.
I think I can say that T&M seeds have been a success.

Tina

What type of courgettes are you growing? Mine are bog-standard 'All Green
Bush' which were, if I recall, 49p from Morrisons. I have to say I'm
delighted with the courgettes/marrows I'm getting but would like to try a
bit more variety next time.

My free packet was a cucurbit collection. Still have the packet but can't
find it. IIRC the green one was All Green Bush, the round one De Nice a
Fruit Rond and a white patty pan. There was also two different pumpkin
varieties which we didn't bother with for this year. The value of the seeds
far outweighed the cost of the magazine, which was why I bought it! The mag
was good reading too.

Tina