Old 10-08-2012, 11:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_11_] Sue[_11_] is offline

Default OT Squirrel proof bird feeders

"David Hill" wrote in message
On 10/08/2012 10:58, Moonraker wrote:

Thanks for all the replies and help on this one. I decided to go for
the "Squirrel Buster" versions from Gardenbirdfeeder.co.uk. I am
hoping it was not a mistake, all I got was an email from worldpay
saying the money had gone and it was an order from Gardenbirdfeeder,
no mention of what I had ordered. There was however an email address
for the company to which I sent a query,like dropping a pound coin
down a bottomless well and waiting for the splash. I tried to email
them from their contact info on their we page, it does not work. So I
would advise anyone thinking of using them to think very carefully,
though there may be people here who have and are happy with them.

It seems as if they have Facebook and Twitter accounts, chase them up
on those,

Could be something as simple as their email is down atm, so give them a
chance, but if you don't get any email response there's a postal address
and phone number to try:
http://www.gmdu.net/map-350752.html

As a last resort in the event of no contact and the birdfeeder not
turning up within reasonable time, payment can always be claimed back
from your card company. You just fill in a form and give them all the
info, payment ref numbers and photocopies of anything relevant. I had to
do it once when a previous isp tried it on by taking an extra month's
payment after I'd cancelled an account, the card co looked into it and
the payment was reversed.

--
Sue