Old 11-08-2012, 05:07 PM
geeljay geeljay is offline
Registered User

Location: devon
Question Lawnmowers;Flymo in particular

Hi. I came to join this site, because one of your members posted a general blog on the web, about his need to obtain a motor for his flymo. I am in the same boat, and wondered the best way to either get a motor, or dispose of the now useless framework. I am sad to dump what is otherwise quite sound mower. But about £48 for a mower motor means I can add about £15 to that to purchase a new one. I will be back because I have read some ineresting posts on lawsn. Mine is now very sad, and I shall now beginn the restoration battle. What a lovely site. And is this the correct forum to post this content, Regards