Old 11-08-2012, 11:13 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default bugs in my squash

On Aug 11, 3:05*pm, Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:
On Sat, 11 Aug 2012 15:00:12 -0700, Todd wrote:
On 08/11/2012 02:50 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
Todd writes:

Hi All,

I am getting really frustrated. *I need to grow things organically
for reasons I will not go into: just know that growing organically
is the only option.

I currently have two plants in my little garden that are
members of the squash family: three heirloom cocozella zucchini,
one hybrid zucchini, and nine lemon cucumbers.

Two years ago, squash bugs destroyed all my zucchini plants.

Uh, organic, bugs. * You don't seem to get it.

You're supposed to eat the bugs.

Can't get more organic than that.

I have to disagree.

With wild eyes and maniacal laughter, I have to, I must, *squish these
bugs!* *Can't get any more natural than that.

-T

Okay, I don't really know if these bugs parents were married or not,
not ...

What color are those bugs... if they're black those mothers don't know
who's their daddy. LOL

***Maybe it IS time to find another provider that does allow kill-
filing. It's a lot of trouble, but... !!!

HB