Old 12-08-2012, 12:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default taking a break

Farm1 wrote:
songbird wrote:

for a few days from picking and canning...

www.anthive.com/flowers/100_7059_Glug.jpg

remind me next time there's a drought to
not say anything about not getting enough
rain...

OMG!!!! You poor thing, but even poorer plants....

compared to many people who had more flood
damage we came out pretty well. only some
moved around decorative things and pieces of
wood, a little gravel washed out at the end
of the driveway and me having to sweep up some
wood chips off the cement.

some of the tomatoes did split and i know
when i pick cherry tomatoes a lot of them will
be split too, but otherwise we came out ok.
none of the raised beds were washed out so the
crops are mostly intact.

*whew!*

songbird