Old 12-08-2012, 01:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Serious weeding required

"kay" wrote in message

Christina Websell;966384 Wrote:

I had to do nearly 3 hours of weeding!

Is that a lot?

Yes. And it was very hot weather to do it, too.

I never finish all the weeding I need to do in one go, and I usually get
bored after a couple of hours or so.

My veggie plot is a mile and half from my house. I think I did well to do
three hours last week (thunderstorms) and a couple of hours today.
I cannot go there if it is very wet in case I slip. I think I have
explained why it is difficult for me in another thread. I have fragile
bones that snap and put me in hospital for ages.