Old 12-08-2012, 08:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default David H-S "The Monthly"

David I know you are interested in the science of climate change but I don't
know if you buy "The Monthly".

If you don't, can I suggest you buy the Augusst 2012 copy as it has a very
interesting article in it on the sources, funding and teh mechanics of
manipulation of the Denialists.

Depressing reading but so interesting. Depressing because the campaign has
been so thorough. Interesting because it follows the money trail through
funding to 'cash for comments' scientists, and low level journals. You can
no doubt figure out which country and political party set in train this con
job and which industries are the funders.