Old 12-08-2012, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Last nights thunder

Here in the wilds of Swansea bay last night we had thunder rolling all
over the place, but just caught the fringes of the rain until around
Midnight when we had the daddy of thunder and a hard half an inch of rain.
A lot of it has gone in and there are just a few puddles remaining now.
Managed to plant a few dahlias despite the mud on my boots so now I have
9 beds planted, that's around 2000 plants in and just around another
1000 to go.
David