Old 13-08-2012, 04:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default OT "The Monthly"

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
For those who care it is on line:

http://www.themonthly.com.au/how-ves...ert-manne-5853

Well blow me down! Wonder how long before they start charging for it. I
was very disappointed when 'Crikey' moved to become commercial and needed a
sub.

Thanks. I was aware of most of this but the author puts it all in one
place. The comments at the end are illuminating and indicate the
effectiveness of the campaign. Mr Budgie-smugglers is playing to these
people and likely to succeed.

Indeed. Loathsome specimen that he is. We're going to be thoroughly rooted
if that creep and his vile crew get in.

You might recall a debate on another NG where
"Jonno" quoted the (in)famous Fred Singer - there is nothing new. I don't
want to have the same OT holy war here so let's leave it at that.

But at least that artcile now gives lead on the mental picture you should
have in place when you read their 'contribution' - old white men ;-))