Old 13-08-2012, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
G Wolmershäuser[_2_] G Wolmershäuser[_2_] is offline

Default plant-world-seeds ?

Am 13.08.2012 01:55, schrieb Sacha:

Istr some correspondence we had about this...! But as far as we're
aware, there's nothing wrong with their seeds. However, if the OP is
seeking interesting seeds, he could also look at Derry Watkin's Special
Plants. She grows all the seed herself and again, we've found it to be
reliable and have had good reports, too. She's a true plantswoman
http://specialplants.net/

Hello Sacha,
thank you very much for that link. Actually, I'm especially interested
in Himalayan plants which seem to be rare on their list. However, it
looks like they have seeds of some other fine plants that might be of
interest for me.
Gotthelf

--
http://www.wolmershaeuser.de