Old 13-08-2012, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
G Wolmershäuser[_2_] G Wolmershäuser[_2_] is offline

Default plant-world-seeds ?

Am 13.08.2012 11:41, schrieb Sacha:

In that case, did you find this site: http://www.himalayangardens.com/

Thank you Sacha. Of course, I already know this site. However, I did not
yet order from them. Shipping plants from UK to Germany is normally a
very expensive adventure. So I prefer to grow plants from seeds. In many
cases the emerging plants develop better than plants bought from abroad
simply because they are already acquainted to my growing conditions.
However, I will give this company a try. Prices seem to be very reasonable.
Gotthelf

--
http://www.wolmershaeuser.de