Old 13-08-2012, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Pi**ed off

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
writes
Just in case, my computer is marked in a similar way. The likelihood of
someone breaking into my house is very low, but, hey, if they stole my
computer that would give me a chance of getting it back

I had all my stuff marked but it didn't stop the burglars taking the
laptop, camera, and very old mobile phone.
--

It doesn't stop people stealing it, but if it's retrieved you get it back.
Tina