Old 23-04-2003, 03:20 AM
David Lawson

Default Cub Cadet at Lowes

I bought a new Toro walk behind last year. Prior to the purchase I did my
research and found that the Toro mowers at most hardware store, ACE Home
Depot etc. were not the same mowers sold by Toro dealers although the Toro
dealers did sell the low end product. It was explained to me that Toro
wanted to get in that low end niche and started have the low end Toro built.
After a lot of research I got to the point where I could understand the
differences. I bought a high end Toro and must say it is a wonderful mower.

David