Old 14-08-2012, 09:35 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

I think we could start a new thread on who has which weed!

In my vegetable area the most abundant weeds are Herb Robert, dog violet, alpine strawberry and enchanter's nightshade.

I don't have any shepherd's purse at all, though I do have hairy bittercress. And the only mallow I get is Musk Mallow, Malva moschata, which, having been introduced, seeds itself effectively into gravel paths.

Spurges are trivial by comparison (even though I have 5 species which try to get into p[laces where they are not wanted)