Old 17-08-2012, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Show Vegetables

Vicky wrote

(apologies to those who have already seen this on ukrfm!)

It's our gardening club's show tomorrow, and I'm nearly done with the
baking+stuff, so time to sort out my veg+flowers! List of entries and
photos of last year's entries:
http://www.oldharlowgardeningclub.org.uk/2012show.html

Last weekend was our local show, Chertsey Agricultural Association. Bit
bigger than the usual Town show with lots of horsey stuff too. Made me laugh
as there is a class for Cornish Pasties and whilst standing next to the
entries a lady said I wonder what those taste like, pointing at the winner
that also got best in show, nice said I, just had one from the same batch
for lunch with a Pint. Good having a friend with Cornish roots. :-)
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.