Old 17-08-2012, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Time for an Arc?

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 19:27:38 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

Well this latest batch of "Showers" have so far produced just over 1 1/2
inches of rain, and more due all through the night.
I've never seen so much water running down the track, in places it's
almost 6 inches deep.
Well they have put out a flood warning for us for today and tomorrow.
if the Temp. wasn't around 68f you could think it was winter.
David @ the end of Swansea bay that has several people building Arks.

It seems to have emptied it all on your side of the Bristol Channel.
We've had far less than was promised. At least you won't have to
water, yet again.

Pam in Bristol