Old 18-08-2012, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Time for an Arc?

On Friday, August 17, 2012 11:13:55 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
On 17/08/2012 23:12, Steerpike wrote:

On Friday, August 17, 2012 7:27:38 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:

Well this latest batch of "Showers" have so far produced just over 1 1/2

inches of rain, and more due all through the night.

I've never seen so much water running down the track, in places it's

almost 6 inches deep.

Well they have put out a flood warning for us for today and tomorrow.

if the Temp. wasn't around 68f you could think it was winter.

David @ the end of Swansea bay that has several people building Arks.

Maybe a dictionary would be more appropriate, unless you are thinking of giving up gardening for metalwork perhaps?

If you are unable to cope with creative spelling

TOUGH

Its the sort of thing thats very common nowadays, and is reflective of just how poor our education system appears to be.