Old 19-08-2012, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Steerpike Steerpike is offline

Default Time for an Arc?

On Saturday, August 18, 2012 10:30:00 PM UTC+1, Dave Hill wrote:
If you are unable to cope with creative spelling

TOUGH

Its the sort of thing thats very common nowadays, and is reflective of just how poor our education system appears to be.

A child like you may think so, but I was educated just after the war

when education WAS education, and we didn't get our heads filled with

the Bullshit you seem to have been taught.

Which makes it even more strange that your spelling seems akin to that of a product of our present day education system! As I guess most posters on here are probably in their 60-70s though, the poor spelling and grammer obviously isnt related to recent problems with the education system.