Old 19-08-2012, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Gardenbirdfeeder.co.uk never again

I ordered a couple of bird feeders from this site on the 4th, despite a
delivery day promise on their web site of 5 to 10 days there is no sign
of them. What makes it worse they seem impossible to contact. I have
tried emailing on different addresses, getting no reply, their contact
page on the web site does not work. The only correspondence I have
received was from WorldPay acknowledging the receipt of the money with
Gardenbirdfeeder reference number, so I may even have ordered the wrong
items, though I think not. I regularly buy on the internet and have
never had this sort of half baked service before.
If anyone had anything good to hear about them I would love to know, it
would set my mind at rest.