Old 19-08-2012, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardenbirdfeeder.co.uk never again

On Sun, 19 Aug 2012 14:05:39 +0100, Moonraker wrote:

What makes it worse they seem impossible to contact. I have tried
emailing on different addresses, getting no reply, their contact
page on the web site does not work.

Looking at the site I get the impression it is home business, so they
might be on holiday. Bad form not to have something automagic when and
order is placed to inform customers though. You don't want it public as
it advertises an empty house....

The domain is registered to the same name as is mentioned on the site but
the address isn't listed:

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have
their address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Which blatently isn't true... The contact page is just a none completed
template but there is an address at the bottom of each page. That looks
residential on google maps satelite view.

--
Cheers
Dave.