Old 20-08-2012, 12:42 AM
uriel13 uriel13 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by allang0831 View Post
hello everyone im Allan , I live in Glasgow , Im 32 and have just moved into our first house with a garden . We are complete novices to gardening but want to basicaly re do the complete area we have , so decided to join a forum for ideas and maybe a bit of help from experienced heads so to speak . Looking forward to the banter .
Hi Allan,

Welcome to Garden Banter, I to am from Glasgow.

Now first things first, If you want help you need to provide the relevant information which will allow the people on this site to offer up their views on how to proceed. you will also require to state what you intend to grow as in flowers or food.

This requires that you state the area of cultivatable soil, the nature of the soil, as in is it clay, sandy or otherwise good soil. What type of weeds are growing and the aspect of said soil to the sun.

Do your homework and get back to us with more information.

uriel13