Old 20-08-2012, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardenbirdfeeder.co.uk never again

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:42:31 +0100, Moonraker wrote:

I take on board al the comments, and hope the positive of you are
correct.

I saw nothing that rang scam alarm bells. A home run business by some one
who is not totally clued up about company law and what needs to be on a
website etc. certainly. It may only be a second or third income stream.

However I think it unlikely that someone who runs an internet
business would have their computer down for any length of time.

No but their residential phone line and/or residential ADSL from a mass
market ISP could well be. As there is an apparent level of "lack of
clue", having business grade services and/or back up connection(s)
probably hasn't occurred to them. They may not have the technical
knowledge to provision this, at minimal cost, for themselves.

--
Cheers
Dave.