Old 20-08-2012, 05:23 PM
ChrisS ChrisS is offline
Registered User

Default New House, New to Gardening

Hey there

Me and my wife have just moved into our first house together. I previously lived with my parents, and although they had a large garden, it was my step dad who always took care of the garden. I'd just do the odd bit to help out.

But now i have my own garden and own dilemmas. I'm in a bit of a pickle as to what to do with my garden. It's a bit of a mess and it looks like the previous owners had stones put down. But the grass and weeds have grown over the top of these. I haven't discovered wether these were over the whole garden or just around the edges. there's definetly more around the edge and uncovered. But the center of the gardens also seems to be on stones.

I was wondering if people could help me and give me some advice on what to do. My parents have given me advice but they haven't actually seen the garden yet. I have a few pictures so you can get a better idea of what i mean. Oh also there seems to be some small bush, tree stump and roots in the center of the right lawn.

I look forward to your responses, any input is gratefully appreciated. Cheers