Old 20-08-2012, 09:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default A Sand Lizard

Am 19.08.2012 22:55, schrieb Mad Cow:
In article ekom.at,
Willi writes
I spotted recently in my garden.

Greets Willi

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Well spotted, lizards tend to be gone before you notice them!

I had more years ago. They were almost tame. At least they were thinking
I was afraid of them because whenever we met I usually got away quickly
not to disturb them. After a while they came even closer and closer each
time to make me shy away.
But once a snake appeared (I took photos of her too ), and within
about 3 years the lizards disappeared. I haven't seen any lizards for a
couple of years. This is now the first, maybe they start a
re-colonization of my garden.