Old 20-08-2012, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Some welcome veg.

Bob Hobden wrote:
Well we felt like that too especially when the potatoes and tomatoes got
Blight so early.

We've had what looked like a few leaves going that way in the greenhouse,
but last year was worse. Last year we lost half the greenhouse to blight
really early on!

We have had an excellent year for Garlic, Shallots and Onions, as good as
it's ever been.

Our onions were doing well until the parsnips seeded all over them. :-(
Having said that, the Accidental Parsnips seem to be growing well (although
I have no idea what htye're like underneath)