Old 20-08-2012, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tickety-BooHoo Tickety-BooHoo is offline

Default Time for an Arc?

David Hill wrote:
If you are unable to cope with creative spelling

TOUGH

Its the sort of thing thats very common nowadays, and is reflective
of just how poor our education system appears to be.

A child like you may think so, but I was educated just after the war
when education WAS education, and we didn't get our heads filled with
the Bullshit you seem to have been taught.

David,

Christopher Stevens (aka ken, Steerpike and about 50 other different
'handles) is a belligerent fool and well into his sixties - and his
education was rather scant for that period to say the least (bottom of the
class I believe). vbg

He is now the Number One troll of the Usenet groups he frequents - but he's
too dense to realise that!

Or maybe he's reverting back to childhood with age??