Old 21-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Lovelawn's Avatar
Lovelawn Lovelawn is offline
Registered User

Location: Northamptonshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
New here so please my I ask a question about grass cuttings, I am saving the last lot of grass cuttings in a black plastic bag, I've read somewhere the resulting juice/fluid can be used to green up a parched looking lawn, 'm not sure by how much it should be watered down
Hi Tonto,

I’ve heard about this before too! This blog post says you need one part water to two parts grass clippings. Frugal Gardening 101:: DIY Organic Fertilizer :: GettingFreedom.net

Let us know if it perks up your lawn, it’s certainly a cheaper (and eco-friendly) way to keep the grass green.