Old 21-08-2012, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default What should I be sowing now?

Clearing out the spare room, and I keep bumping into the big pile of
seeds (which is currently on the bathroom floor). Seriously, I've
accumulated a whole carrier bag full of the damned things, with a bit
of overflow.

I'm pretty much ok with veg. I can do the chinese veg and the lettuces
and leafy wintery things now. Then in a couple of months it'll be the
overwintered broad beans and peas, if I can be bothered.

What I need to do is to work out which of the millions of flower seeds
I never get around to I should be planting now, without having to go
through all of theindividual instructions on the packets. A quick
list of common flowers that can be planted between now and Christmas
would be hugely appreciated!