Old 21-08-2012, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Her@Nowhere Her@Nowhere is offline

Default Gardenbirdfeeder.co.uk never again

In article , says...

The more I try to contact this company the more I believe that they are
not to be trusted. They do not answer emails on any of the three
addresses on their web page. Phoning the number given gets the message
"Unavailable" and the number that Sue gave is invalid.

On their website, the FAQ link offers reasons for postal delays.

"about us" link leads to

http://gardenbirdfeeder.co.uk/acatal...rd_Feeder.html

containing this:

"Our Commitment to you

At Gardenbirdfeeder we strive to make your online shopping experience as smooth, safe and as
hassle free as possible. To prove our commitment we follow the code of conduct for websites
and online businesses with "Safebuy", through safebuys web guidelines for customer safety and
service. Look us up at www.safebuy.org. under "Home & Garden" (Accreditation number:1001296).

That safebuy address (as given by Gardenbirdfeeder) is faulty; it should be
www.safebuy,org.uk/

safebuy offer a mediation service to dissatisfied customers.

http://www.safebuy.org.uk/code-of-practice.html

see sections 3 and 5

Janet.