Old 21-08-2012, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_11_] Sue[_11_] is offline

Default Gardenbirdfeeder.co.uk never again

"Moonraker" wrote
The more I try to contact this company the more I believe that they
are not to be trusted. They do not answer emails on any of the three
addresses on their web page. Phoning the number given gets the message
"Unavailable" and the number that Sue gave is invalid.

No it isn't. I gave a link to a business listing page with an address
and the international version of the phone number. Obviously you have to
miss off the 44 and put a 0 in front for calls from within the UK. I
tried it myself to see what happened and yes, it is a valid number and a
bloke calling himself Simon Bolton answered.

Whether he's genuine or not, or whether you'll get your birdfeeders, I
have no way of telling, but he's there and maintains he's still trading
and sending out all orders. His website developer gets the blame for not
fixing the contact page.

*shrug* It's all beginning to look curiouser and curiouser.

--
Sue